About Me


Hello! My name is Tinyah Noel. I am from the Virgin Islands and have been living in Georgia for a few years now. I love learning new facts about the world. Next year, I am going to major in Psychology as I came in as undecided. Psychology is a broad concept, but my curiosity about the human mind and human behaviors makes me want to study the course. If I had to choose a specific course in Psychology, it would be Cognitive Psychology. Cognitive psychology is the scientific study of the mind as an information processor.  That includes languages, perception memory, and problem-solving. I am really interested in the course because it is dealing with the Caribbean islands. I am Caribbean, so I can relate to this course, and blogging about it should come naturally.

Image result for cognitive psychology

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why You should Travel to the United States Virgin Islands

United States Virgin Islands